There are a lots of job opportunities after passing 12th. This article provides you ample knowledge about the various govt. jobs after 12th. After 12th, you can appear for various government exams. like:
Govt Jobs : Join Free Coaching
(Free Mock Tests, Study Material, and Video Tutorials)
Govt. Jobs after 12th for Your Info
The main govt. job after 12th are offered by such organizations as :
- Indian Railways
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Indian Army
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Navy
- Indian Coast Guard
- Central Reserve Police Force etc.
Indian Railways Recruitment Exam. After 12th
The main Govt. Jobs after 12th in Indian Railways are:
RRB offers the following exams. after 12th :
- Assistant Loco Pilot: This job involves the task of assisting the Train driver and is a very responsible job . Candidates can prepare for this exam by referring to the RRB ALP Syllabus.
- Railway Clerks: The job of Train Clerk include checking the number of wagons and coaches in Railway yard, preparing train documents like Vehicle Guidance (VG), feeding this information in railway network terminals, etc.
- Railway Constables: The job of Railways constables is to maintain the law and order in the railway premises . You can apply for this post after 12th and their work would involve patrolling during any journey to check notorious activities.
SSC Exams. After 12th
The main Govt. Jobs after 12th by Staff Selection Commission are:
- SSC CHSL: SSC Conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, etc.
- Stenographer: SSC conducts the Stenographer Exam. to recruit a person to work in a courtroom or any legal proceedings corporate place and transcribes spoken words by typing them into a steno machine, a kind of shorthand typewriter.
- GD ( General Duty ) Constable: The SSC (General Duty) GD exam is conducted to recruit personnel for constable posts in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman etc. Candidates can appear for the exam after 12th standard.
UPSC Exams after 12th
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) hold the examination twice in a year. The main Govt. Jobs after 12th through UPSC are:
- Air force Wings of the NDA
- Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination (SCRA)
- CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces)
Indian Army: Indian Army offers a number of govt. jobs after 12th. The detail of jobs is given as under:
- Technical Entry Scheme (TES) for Male 10+2 (PCM) candidates
- Recruitment of Soldiers
- Recruitment of Mahila Constables (General Duty)
- Junior Commissioned Officers (Catering)
Indian Navy: The Indian Navy also offers a number of govt. jobs after 12th. You can review and apply for the following positions, if you have passed 12th.
- Sailor (Senior Secondary Recruits
- Sailor (Artificer Apprentice)
- Direct Entry 3 Year Diploma Holder
- Cadet Entry Scheme Technical
- Commercial Diving Course
Indian Coast Guard: Indian Coast Guard also offers the following positions for 12th pass candidates:
- Naviks and Yantrik
- Assistant Commandant
- Indian Air Force
- Airmen in Tech. Traders in IAF
- Airmen in Group ‘Y’ Traders in IAF
- Outstanding Sportsmen for Group ’Y’ Traders
- Airmen in Tech. (Group Z) in IAF Jobs in Protective Services for 12th pass.
Central Reserve Police Force: Central Reserve Police Force offers the following positions after 12th:
- Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspectors (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Tech.)
- Constable (Bugler in CRPF Indo-Tebetan Border Police Force
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographers) and Head Constable Ministerial
- Recruitment of Constables (GD), Recruitment of Sub Inspectors, Border Security Force (BSF)
- ASI (Steno) Constables (Ministerial)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Clerk)
- Sub-Inspector (Pioneer)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
- Head Constable
- Constable (General Duty) Male
- Constable (GD) Female Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- SI (Pioneer) in Special Service Bureau
- Asst. Sub-Inspector (Clerk/Typist) and SI (Stenographer) India Reserve Battalions (IRB)
- Recruitment of Male Constable Assam Rifles
- Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Recruitment of Constables (Executive) Delhi Police
- Temporary Constable (Executive)
- Constable (Driver), Constable (Women) Haryana Police
- Female Constables (General Duty)
- Constables (Sportsperson)
- Constables/Wireless Operator
If you are aspiring for police jobs then you can apply for the post of Assistant Commandant under (CAPF) the Central Armed Police Force.
Union Public Service Commission conducts the CAPF exam.
If you have passed class 12th then you can get a large number of openings in various government departments. Government jobs after 12th are something that every other youth in Bharat dreams of. Hence, you should also focus your career goal towards getting your dream job. You will find above good details of govt. jobs after 12th that you can get.