You will find this article for SSC CHSL Job Alert as it is regularly updated . It is a popular Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. It is still a fiercely competitive exam. Every year, the exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). It helps in selecting candidates who will go on to fill important government posts. Of these, one of the most popular exams happens to be the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. Though nominally less tough, it is still a fiercely competitive exam. This article will cover all important aspects of the SSC CHSL Exam 2024.
SSC CHSL Job Alert : Join Free Coaching for SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Posts
The SSC CHSL recruitments are for the different SSC CHSL posts in the Indian Government.
All SSC CHSL posts made available through SSC CHSL exam carry AISL -All India Service Liability. This means that the candidates selected for any post may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
The different SSC CHSL Posts offered through SSC CHSL recruitment are as follows:
- Sorting Assistant/Postal Assistant (SA/PA),
- Data Entry Operator (DEO),
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
The table given below highlights the SSC CHSL pay scale for varied SSC CHSL Posts:
SSC CHSL Eligibility
The SSC CHSL Eligibility criteria are as follows :
- Nationality: Candidates must be nationals of India, Nepal, Bhutan
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between the age group of 18 years to 27 years.
Qualifications : Candidates must be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board of a university.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
The SSC CHSL Exam is conducted in three stages or tiers. The following is the basic outline of the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern|
|Tier II||Descriptive Paper|
|Tier III||Skill Test|
SSC CHSL Syllabus
The SSC CHSL Syllabus covers a wide range of topics on a variety of subjects. The syllabus for the SSC CHSL Exam may vary from tier to tier.
The syllabus for this year’s exam is as follows:
Tier I: The topics in this section will be related to General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language.
Tier II: This is a descriptive exam where a candidate’s writing skills will be put to the test. Candidates will be asked to write applications and essays on various topics like Economic reforms, national securities etc.
Tier III: This tier consists of a Data Entry Speed Test & Computer Proficiency Test. This test is compulsory for those candidates who have applied for the post of DEO and DEO (CAG).
SSC CHSL Apply Online
To register for the SSC CHSL Exam 2024, candidates must visit the official SSC website to fill the application form.
The steps for SSC CHSL registration is as follows:
- Step 1 – Visit the official SSC website
- Step 2 – Register using your mobile number and email id
- Step 3 – Login using your registration id, which will be generated after you register with your mobile number and email id
- Step 4 – Fill all the basic details like name, address, etc.
- Step 5 – Upload necessary documents like photographs, signature.
- Step 6 – Before clicking on the ‘submit’ button, review the application form to make sure that all the data entered are correct and free of any errors.
- Step 7 – Select your mode of payment for the payment of the application fee and fill in the details. The registration process will be completed.