Special Features on Fiverr.com
By Piyush Pankaj Srivastava
Brochure of Albanna Group
Table of Contents
- Company Overview
- Our Strategy
- Putting People First
- Taking Care of Those We Serve
- Our Methodology
- Our Vision
- Clinical Excellence
- Code of Conduct
- Compliance with the Law and the Highest Ethical Standards
- Core Values
- Timeline of Albanna Group
- Our Divisions
- Medical Equipment Division
- Pharmaceutical Division
- General Trade Division
- Water Treatment & Waste Management Division
- Oil & Gas Management Division
- IT & Telecom Division
- Insurance Division
- Storage Facility
- Logistics Management & Security
- Storage Facility
- Logistics Management & Security
- Our Partners
- Our Team
- Pushing Sales
- Our Clientele
- Holding Ourselves Accountable
- Our Completed Projects & Awards
- Be a Part of Our Success Story
- Proudly Certified
- Message from the Management
- Owners & Business Titles
( Iraq’s Most Reliable Medical Supplier )
Albanna Group is committed to building healthier communities and improving the quality of people’s life in Iraq.
Albanna Group was established in 1953 in Baghdad as an import and distributor of a wide range of products. Since its inception, Albanna Group has been recognized as a major provider of quality, reliability, and excellence. The group has a consistent track record of delivering and catering to clients’ needs.
The group has a proven expertise in project marketing, project conceptualization and development strategies.
Albanna Group’s Clientele include the Iraqi government, private sectors across Iraq, medical equipment & pharmaceutical companies, industrial-manufacturing, construction, water management, insurance & reinsurance, information technology, oil & gas management and telecommunication services.
High quality products, instant fulfillment of market demand through international collaborations and best after sales services have given the group a name to reckon with.
Albanna Group is helping build a diverse workforce, invest in the need for more data scientists, revitalize primary care and improve existing workforce capacity.
Driven by the motto – “Customer is the King” – Albanna Group , since its inception, has focused on offering Best products and services at a competitive price.
Working relentlessly to achieve its long term goal, the Albanna Group, with its top-end services and well-maintained product supply system, never fails in startling its clients by continuously filling the gap in the market demand with best quality products.
We remain focused on shared value creation, which is how we address unmet societal needs through business models and initiatives. It contributes to the commercial success of Albanna Group.
Putting People First
Albanna Group is committed to a culture of safety to support our associates, customers, vendors and the healthcare supply chain.
Taking Care of Those We Serve
Albanna Group always maintains up-to-date legal licenses as required by its business activities.
The group believes that one must:
- Provide health care services only if one has the required license, certification or Registration.
- Keep required, professional credentials up-to-date if one performs duties that require Credentialing.
- Notify one’s supervisor immediately if the license is revoked or a regulatory agency has taken any action that will negatively impact the ability to continue business.
At Albanna, we view sustainability as a portfolio of complementary initiatives and actions that help us achieve our purpose of advancing the world of health in Iraq.
We see the modern social and environmental challenges our world faces as opportunities to make a difference while strengthening our company.
Our business methodology is simple – keep the customers satisfied by offering them best possible personalized solution at a competitive cost.
Constant improvement in our sales & marketing force coupled with the integration of latest technology has helped us to provide best possible services to our customers.
Albanna Group focuses on customer relationship management (CRM) and customer-focused business strategies that dynamically integrate sales, Marketing and customer care services in order to create and add value to the group and its customers.
- Direct support from the factory
- Direct after sale service by the group’s authorized and professional engineers & technicians.
Albanna Group, provides excellent support maintenance, service and repair solutions. Besides, it also supports a number of additional services in order to meet the requirement of its clients.
The additional services offered by the Albanna Group include:
- Maintenance and repair services
- Spare parts supply and logistics
- Product upgrading and medications
- Software service
- Warranty scheme
- Telephone services
- Repair services
- Technical Advising Services
The group provides excellent product support, after-sales service, and technical support.
In addition to the above services, the group also offers any service which is important and essential for achieving customer satisfaction and maintaining a good long-term relationships.
Our vision is to successfully provide a wide range of trusted products to the Iraqi people and become a leading importer & distributor in Iraq’s market through Innovation, Quality & Competence..
We envisage a world where its products and solutions help in betterment of people’s life.
We leverage who we are as people and what we do as professionals to provide products when and where our customers need them.
Albanna Group promotes clinical excellence by providing various resources on best practices, clinical innovations and industry trends in healthcare today.
Our newsletter on the industry and on our offerings gives you information you can use to continue striving for excellence.
Achieve excellence in maintaining product standards, on-time service delivery, and adopting best practices to honestly meet and exceed client expectations.
Code of Conduct
Being in the business of helping to improve people’s lives may sound simple, but sometimes it proves to be the otherwise. Tough issues can get in our way.
Our Code of Conduct is intended to help resolve ethics and compliance issues by providing the information, tools and resources necessary to make good decisions.
When faced with business decisions that may affect the reputation of Albanna Group, we use the framework below:
- Who will be affected by my decisions? How will they be affected?
- What’s my responsibility to act? What will happen if I don’t act?
- What are the ethical considerations?
- Who needs to be involved in making this decision?
- Am I being true to myself and to the values of CVS Health? How would my actions appear to customers or the public?
Natural answers to these questions help guide our thought process when faced with tough decisions.
However, no code can give answers for every situation that may arise.
Practically, “We do what is right” is the cornerstone of our Code of conduct. To do what is right, we follow the laws, rules, and company policies that apply to us.
We follow the highest ethical standards, even when there’s no specific law or policy.
We understand that we are all accountable and keep us updated every day. We help each other to be able to offer the best possible services to our clients.
This Code applies to everyone in the group, including the Board of Directors and all colleagues. The same high ethical standards apply to all, regardless of job or level in the organization.
Also, in certain circumstances, our code of conduct applies to contractors and temporary colleagues.
It is the responsibility of our every colleague to be familiar with all policies and procedures relevant to their job functions.
Compliance with the Law and the Highest Ethical Standards
Albanna Group is committed to upholding the highest ethical standards and complying with applicable laws and regulations and any other policies or requirements.
“Customer First” being our guiding force, we as a group religiously follow a number ethical norms to keep ourselves moving with confidence in the Iraq’s health care market.
We always endeavor to offer best value for money and surpass client’s expectations by keeping us up-to-date and well connected with the world market.
Honesty, transparency and consistency are not just three words but soul of our Group’s philosophy. It has always won us our revered clients’ trust and added value to the group’s unparalleled services.
Our well trained and highly experienced staff is always at the disposal of our clients. Their hard work, dedication and efficiency bring exceptional value to each of the services we offer to our customers.
In order to meet the ever changing market expectations, our team always remains on its toes to adapt new trends and innovations without affecting the quality of our services.
We demonstrate openness, curiosity and creativity in the relentless pursuit of delivering excellence in every sphere that we deal with.
We share and partner with people to explore and create things that we could not do on our own.
We Treat people with respect and compassion so they feel valued and appreciated.
We timely deliver on our promises; do what we say and what is right.
We take personal ownership for our actions and their results.
Timeline of Albanna Group
Here is a Quick snapshot of the Albanna Groups Growth
Establishment of Electrical trading Company
Establishment of Watch trading Company
Agency as an official distributor of Saab Automobiles
Agency as an official distributor of Bauer Gmbh, an irrigation products manufacturer
Foundation of Albanna’s own commercial watch retail stores
Establishment of Eye Glass Factory
Beirut / Lebanon Offices established for Medical Disposables and Medical Diagnostics
Establishment of Watch Factory
Cairo / Egypt offices established for Laundry and Sewing Machines
Establishment of Albanna’s own Optical Stores and Retail Chains throughout Iraq
Agency as an official distributor in Iraq of Konica Minolta
Montreal ( Canada ) office established for Real Estate and Fast Food Chain Business
Medical Equipment Division Expands in Iraq
Dubai / UAE office established for IT and Telecom Business
Amman / Jordan office established for General trading
Setup a new Insurance Division within Albanna Group in Iraq
Opened Erbil Kurdistan office for Pharmaceutical and Medical Trading
Established a new international trading office in Europe for Health Care Solutions & Services
Setup a new Pharmaceutical Division within Albanna Group in Iraq
Strategic Partnership with Al Moudawi Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Trading Company in Erbil, Kurdistan region, Iraq
Established state-of-the art Warehouse with GSDP Accreditation.
Albanna Group specializes in seven major divisions – Medical Equipment, Pharmaceutical, General Trading, Insurance, IT & Telecom, Water Treatment & Waste Management, Oil & Gas Management Divisions.
1. Medical Equipment Division
Albanna Group, with its hard work and dedication to provide best of the products and services, ranks among the top players in Iraq.
It has shown equal consistency in work even during the toughest of the times and has never failed to fulfill the customers demand.
With its international collaborations, Albanna Group has always won hearts of its customers by supplying medical equipment and their installation at hospitals/health care clinics even when there is very low supply and high demand.
With its holistic approach, Albanna Group offers a wide variety of medical equipment to government hospitals and private clinics.
The group also takes up turn key projects with direct participation in public and private sector hospitals and clinics offering best suited solutions at a highly competitive cost.
High Quality Equipment
Having worked with a large number of top notch clients in Iraq’s medical industry, Albanna Group specializes in distribution of high quality medical equipment which ranges from Capital Medical Equipment to Operational consumables.
Albanna Group offers best equipment solutions for Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Urology, OPD, OT and laboratory.
We maintain a vast portfolio to cover all aspects of modern medical business needs so that our clients get everything under one umbrella without worrying for the product cost or quality.
- Dedicated Sales Team
- Holistic Approach
- Highly Trained After Sales & Service Staff coupled with the sound Technical Knowledge
- Extensive Knowledge of Iraq Market Dynamics
- Installation and Commissioning
- Diversified Portfolio of Brands & Clients
- Readily availability of Emergency Spare Parts to Reduce Downtime
- Successfully Execution of Numerous Projects
- Strong Multi-Channel Distribution Network across all the 18 regions of Iraq
- Continuous Market Research & Analysis
Albanna Group’s ever expanding portfolio is quite impressive and offers an array of superior quality medical products. Our major products include :
- Anesthesia Machines
- Diagnostic Imaging Machinery
- Diagnostic Sets
- Infant Incubators
- Infant Resuscitator
- Ophthalmic Equipment
- Excimer Laser System
- C-Arm System
- Dental Units
- Dental Chairs
- Hospital Beds
- ICU Ventilators
- Intensive Care Units
- Sterilizers & Autoclaves
- Pediatric & Maternity
- ER & OR
- Surgical Operating Theater Equipment
- Surgical Microscopes
- Medical Consumables
Our additional services include:
- Spare Parts Supply and Logistics
- Product Upgrading and Medications
- Software Devices and Warranty Schemes
- Telephone Services
- Technical Advising Services
- Maintenance & Repair Services
2. Pharmaceutical Division
Providing Authentic and quality products through innovations, precision and diligence
Albanna Scientific Bureau, recognized as one of the most reliable pharmaceutical companies in Iraq, endeavors to provide full satisfaction to its clients by offering best quality and most reliable pharmaceutical products.
Novel Medical Products
Guided by ethical considerations, and well supported by its innovative and strategic collaborations, the company has introduced an array of novel medical products into the Iraq’s market.
The company also boasts of its highly specialized regulatory department, dedicated to registrations, permits and any other documentation necessary to ensure smooth transportation, distribution or resale of drugs under the umbrella of Ministry of Health.
Dedicated Sales Team
Working round the clock, Albanna Group has evolved a large team of well qualified and hardworking sales & marketing representatives.
Our team ensures fast and efficient support to the group’s highly revered clients.
Albanna Group is at the forefront of Pharmaceutical Supply. The Group Covers Multiple Therapeutic Areas like :
- Diabetes Type I & II
- Hip/Knee Replacement
- Anti-clotting DVT Clotting Implications for Covid 19 patients
- Low/High Blood Pressure
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension ( PAH )
- Hyper and Hypo Thyroid
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome ( IBS )
- Cream/Ointment for muscular pain and inflammation
Today, Albanna Group is recognized as an industry leader in providing health care solutions to hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, surgeries, dental practices, and health care authorities & professionals.
3. General Trade Division
Albanna Group’s General Trade Division, driven with the thought of enhancing the life of Iraq consumer by providing quality medical products at a reasonable cost, has fast grown to be a leader in the industry.
Well supported by its high technology based Personal Care Storage Facility, ability to import best and wide variety of products from its global associations and smooth distribution system has helped the group to build a long lasting trust among its buyers.
The group’s ever growing list of loyal customers speaks a lot of its success in the Iraq region.
Undoubtedly, Albanna Group, over the years, has emerged as a leading distributor in the region.
The Albanna Group staff has the expertise to work with clients from the planning stage.
“Our employees are well-trained and follow all the industry standards to assure that our clients receive the best medical equipment solutions”, says Director, Albanna Group.
We Build Relationships
We care about delivering the right products at the right time to build an everlasting, strong relationship with our clients.
What do we Offer?
We offer :
- Vast Products line, manufactured by government approved and globally recognized companies.
- Guaranteed high Quality, Safety and Authenticity in all of our supplied products.
- A fast and reliable solution to local shortages.
- Faster turnaround time than any other distributor.
4. Water Treatment & Waste Management Division
Albanna Group’s operates water and wastewater services on behalf of public authorities and companies.
It also designs the technical solutions and builds the facilities needed to provide those services.
The Division covers the entire water cycle with a constant focus on protecting resources and saving water.
The group’s activities range from raw water withdrawal from the environment to production and distribution of drinking water and industrial process water, and from the collection and transportation of wastewater to treatment for subsequent recycling or discharge back into the environment.
- Oil & Gas Management Division
Albanna Group is dedicated to providing solutions for the specific challenges of water and wastewater treatment in the oil and gas industry.
Onshore and offshore producers throughout the world put their faith in the group’s global expertise for oil & gas management.
With several decades of experience and over 500 references in this market, our worldwide team supports developments for both upstream (onshore and offshore) and downstream clients.
Albanna Group’s comprehensive portfolio for water treatment of upstream productions consists of reliable, innovative, efficient and environmentally-sustainable systems and solutions for both onshore and offshore applications.
The group offers solutions to its customers with a global network of experts to develop highly integrated solutions as a single source supplier.
6. IT & Telecom Division
Albanna Group is a market leader in the provisioning of the state-of the art “ICT solutions” . The group has all the necessary resources to offer complete turnkey solutions to its customers.
The IT & Telecom division offers services in all sectors with a focus on Finance, Telecommunication, Public Sector, Education, Industry and Energy.
In addition to the above, the group also offers its specialized services in Infrastructures, Networks Management (LAN/WAN), Administration / Supervision, Internet Security / Intranet / Extranet, Messaging, Database, ERP and Business Applications.
The group also deals in retail & distribution of a wide range from Hardware & Tools, Wireless Networking & Software Products to Electrical & Electronics Equipment.
The commercial and technical expertise, the entrepreneurship and the ability of Albanna Group’s team to adapt to the needs and expectations of different markets largely contribute to the Division’s development.
Furthermore, the group’s unparalleled growth owes much to its customers’ trust which has developed over the years of its hard work and dedication.
7. Insurance Division
Albanna Group’s Insurance Division offers the best and internationally accepted solutions at exceptionally low rates.
It specializes in insurance for goods carriage, vessels & airplane hulls, properties & funds, engineering, personal vehicle & merchandise carriers and agricultural and public accidents.
With its diversified portfolio of insurance products, the group has created a reliable name and strong base for itself throughout the region.
The Division started to implement its marketing plan in the first quarter of 2005 by offering its insurance services and “risk management” services for public and private shareholding companies.
Besides, the group also offers its services to civil society organizations such as trade unions, associations and diplomatic missions in Iraq.
The Division is associated with the Arab General Union of insurance, the Afro-Asian Insurance Association in the Republic of Egypt and the Fund for the Insurance of War Risks in the Kingdom Of Bahrain.
Albanna Group proudly maintains state-of-the art, GSDP certified storage facility at Baghdad and Erbil.
The Group enforces strict quality control measures for storing all of its medical products.
Precisely controlled Temperature & Humidity
Our high quality refrigeration rooms ( +2 to +8*C), Controlled Ambient Areas ( +15 to +25*C ), Thermal Mapping and Calibrated Equipment enable us to maintain the highest international standards of product storage facility.
Designated Storage Zone and Drug Vaults
Special zones for Quarantine, Product Return and Counterfeit products provide us complete transparency and help us in comprehensive product management.
The group also maintains dedicated drug vaults for regulated and hazardous pharmaceuticals.
Each and every batch of medicine is tested, applied with duel holograms, and stored safely to guarantee best quality.
The group strictly follows its protocols for identifying, monitoring and reporting of counterfeit products. It also maintains modern system to control product packaging.
Logistics & Distribution
Validated Fleet with special vehicles and use of latest track & Trace Technology are at the core to strengthen our services.
Dedicated and Qualified PV officers are kept well informed and regularly trained to cope up with any eventuality.
First Expiry First Out System ( FEFO ) is the key to ensure proper stock control.
What makes us Unique?
- GSDP Compliant
All our warehouses are GSDP Compliant.
- Qualified & Certified
We are proud to have calibrated and high quality refrigeration warehouses and distribution fleet.
- Temperature Control
Our warehouses are well equipped with perfect control over temperature and humidity.
- Controlled Vaults & Storage
With our specialized storage zones and controlled drug vaults, we are well equipped to store any type of supplies.
- Quality & Control Management
State-of-the art Video surveillance System and Access Control Management.
- Holographic Labels
We take a unique and customized approach of holographic labels as an extra security and compliance measure.
- Stock Control
We follow First Expired First Out ( FEFO ) Model.
- Specialized Zones
Quarantine, recall, return, damaged & counterfeit.
ERP System. Latest Track and Trace Technology.
Logistics Management & Security
With its commitment to ensure supply of best of international medical products to Iraqi consumers, Albanna Group has developed a strong network to deliver its products in an efficient, reliable, and safe manner.
The Albanna Group’s GSDP compliant supply chain management system has earned a high reputation among the registered whole sellers, pharmacies, drug stores & government hospitals.
- Each warehouse is well equipped with supply chain management system
- Up-to-date Security Software to ensure that our products are safe and efficiently managed
- Warehouse structure management with complex warehousing facilities
- Custom designed storage areas, high rack storage, bulk storage, fixed items storage and all other commonly used storage areas
- GSDP ( Goods Storage and Distribution Practice ) : Thermal & RH mapping, GAP Analysis, Audit, Calibration , Validation & Qualification
- Smooth processing of all the relevant warehouse activities such as goods receipts, goods issues, deliveries, internal & external transfers, and goods difference handling.
- Utilization of random slotting for multiple owners of goods.
- Simultaneous processing of multiple goods’ movements with fulfillment of transfer requirements and deliveries.
- Storage and retrieval of hazardous materials and other goods which require special handling.
Albanna Group has built a strong portfolio of internationally reputed healthcare companies. It helps the group to serve the Iraqi Healthcare market as a leader. The major healthcare partners are:
- The Menarini Group: An Italian pharmaceutical company developing Pharmacological solutions for cardiovascular diseases, oncology, pain /inflammation, asthma and anti-infectious.
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd. : A Swiss pharmaceutical and biotechnology company headquartered at Basel in Switzerland and owned by Johnson & Johnson manufacturing drugs for rare diseases.
- Chiesi Pharmaceutics S.p.A : An Italian family controlled global pharmaceutical company based in Parma, Italy.
- NatiVita : A Belarusian research and manufacturing pharmaceutical company situated in Belarus.
- Alcon Inc. : A global medical company specializing in eye care products, offering surgical and laser vision care solutions with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Dräger : Drägerwerk AG is a German company which makes breathing and protection equipment, gas detection and analysis systems, and noninvasive patient monitoring technologies.
- Staar Surgical AG : A US & Swiss company which had developed, patented, and licensed the first foldable intraocular lens, or IOL, for cataract surgery.
- Ziehm Imaging : A German company specialized in the development and Manufacture of mobile C-arms.
- Haag Streit Surgical GmbH: A German company specializes in the development and manufacturing of medical operating microscopes.
- Cefla Dental Group: An Italian company specializing in the manufacturing of dental equipment, dental instruments, and dental X-Rays.
- Hill-Rom: A global company specializing in hospital furniture, patient handling and mobility, surgical workflow and positioning, diagnostics and monitoring.
Partnership with Sanofi
In 2019, the group started business with Sanofi as their legal non-exclusive representative for a good share of their portfolio, including:
- APIDRA® – 300IU/3ML INJ SOLO5 PED M24 XE
- CLEXANE® – 2KIU/0.2ML, 4KIU/0.4ML, and 6KIU/0.6ML INJ PS2 SWI M36 XE
- LANTUS® – 300IU/3ML INJ SOLOS PED M36 XE
- TARGOCID® – 200MG & 400MG/3ML INJPO
- TOUJEO 300IU/ML SFI 1.5ML 3 PFP
This cooperation covers a holistic scope of business in Iraq territory such as: storage, distribution, marketing, and regulatory.
Together with Sanofi, the group also remain on the lookout for any potential opportunity that may help it to further grow its business in Iraqi healthcare market.
Albanna Group takes pride in its highly experienced sales and technical team. The group takes extra care while recruiting its manpower with dedication to work hard and attitude to serve the people being the top criteria.
The group’s staff specializes in networking, information systems, biomedical engineering, pharmacology, mechanical & electrical engineering, and computer science fields.
The group maintains specialized teams for each of its business entities with focus on Engineering Services, Labor and Supervision, Equipment / Spare Parts Servicing and After Sales Service.
Albanna Group ensures that every project is completed with optimum efficiency.
Albanna Group, strategy is to target the Market from its top. The group has a general networking campaign in place with the higher officials in the Ministry of Health.
In today’s Iraq, knowledge and trust of the persons who are selling a product is crucial to its success in the market.
The group’s Sales and Medical Representatives force works simultaneously to ensure a swift and powerful entry into the public and private sector markets.
The group also applies specific tactics based on the information and research obtained regarding each drug, and depending on its stronghold on the different medical sub-sectors in the local Iraqi market.
Albanna Group boasts of a long list of its august clientele:
- Kurdistan Regional Government
- Cihan Bank
- Trade Bank of Iraq
- Ministry of Trade ( Republic of Iraq )
- Ministry of Oil, Iraq
- Ministry of Agriculture, Republic of Iraq
- Ministry of Communication, Republic of Iraq
- State Company for agricultural Supplies, Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Water Resources, Republic of Iraq
- Ministry of Transportation, Republic of Iraq
- Iraqi Ministry of Communications
Our Completed Projects & Awards
- In 2008, Albanna Group received the biggest dental equipment supply award with MOH (Kimadia) under contract no. 72/2007/209 to supply the ministry with 743 dental units across the entire country. Below you will find our issued certificate by Castellini S.p.A. made in Italy appraising our excellent achievement on this project.
- On Dec. 2008, Albanna Group won an award with Babylon Health Directorate under contract no. 40496 to supply spare parts and service of all Drager Medical Equipment for a period of 1 year.
- In 2009, Albanna Group won, as well, an award with MOH (Kimadia) under contract no. 96/2006/260/3 for the delivery of 40 Digital Ultrasound Systems Model UF-850XTD Brand Fukuda Denshi Ltd. Made in Japan.
- In November 2009, we won an award with MOH (Kimadia) under contract no. 96/2009/260/2 to supply 23 GE Mammography Systems all over Iraq.
- In November 2010, we won an award with the Ministry of Water Resources to supply 250 Linear Irrigation & Sprinkler Systems for Northern Jazeera Project worth over $30 million dollars.
- In December 2010, we won an award with MOH (Kimadia) to supply 55 dental wall mounted X-Ray under contract no. 72/2010/321 brand Castellini S.p.A. made in Italy.
- In January 2011, we won an award with Sulaimaniyah Health Directorate to supply various medical equipment including operating tables, outpatient beds, sterilization products, ENT products, and others.
- In March 2011, we won an award to supply medical equipment to Basrah Health Directorate and other private hospitals in Basra Province including Ultrasound machines, laboratory products, diagnostics products, and surgical equipment.
- The supply 55 dental wall mounted X-Ray units. Awarded by the Ministry of Health (Kimadia) in December of 2012 under contract no. 72/2010/321.
- The supply of various medical equipment including: operating tables, outpatient beds, sterilization equipment, ENT equipment, among others. Awarded by the Sulaimaniyah Health Directorate in January of 2012.
- The supply of Medical Equipment to public and private hospitals in the Basra Province including: ultrasound machines, laboratory, diagnostic, and surgical equipment. Awarded by the Basra Health Directorate in March of 2012.
- The supply of 517 Infant Incubators manufactured by Dräger Medical GmbHmade in Germany. Awarded by the Ministry of Health (Kimadia) in September of 2012.
- The supply of 49,368 IOL lenses manufactured by Alcon Pharmaceuticals Ltd. made in USA. Awarded by Ministry of Health (Kimadia) in May 2013.
- The supply of 429 units of Resuscitative devices manufactured by Dräger Medical GmbH made in USA. Awarded by Ministry of Health (Kimadia) in August 2013.
- The supply of 1893 packs of Tracleer (Bostentan monohydrate 62.5mg tablets) by Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd. This product is made in Germany. Awarded by Ministry of Health (Kimadia) in October 2013.
- The supply of 257 packs of Tracleer (Bostentan monohydrate 125mg tablets) by Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd. This product is made in Germany. Awarded by Ministry of Health (Kimadia) in October 2013.
Be a part of Our Success Story
Let us Grow Together
We firmly believe that progress is never achieved alone. It is always a result of working together with people having similar aspirations and goals.
Our success owns much to our workforce and distributor network. We are always on the lookout for hardworking, dedicated distributors who have a presence in their local market and are willing to grow with us.
Why to join us?
- You can rely on us. We have hard-core experience of, over 30 years, selling high quality products and services with proven results in Iraq.
- We offer a wide range of top-quality products from globally reputed manufacturers at wholesale rate to maximize margins of our partners.
- We have a modern storage and strong distribution network and can distribute anywhere in Iraq.
- We offer need based solutions in all regions of Iraq.
- We support our partners by organizing regular “awareness campaigns” for pushing sales of our products and services in Iraq.
- We offer easy access to multiple channels distribution and a strong support on every step to smoothly boost our partners’ business.
- We provide our partners with quick solutions to help boost their business.
With a population of over 40 million (equivalent to 0.52% of the total world population), Iraq offers great potential for the global pharmaceutical manufacturers who are willing to expand their business to such a huge, untapped market. Our proven track record of over 30 years in the health care industry, achieved through highly efficient workforce, state-of-the-art storage facility, and proactive distribution network, make us the most reliable business partner in Iraq.
We are a progressive group where we are always thinking about our next goal. We are very much transparent in our dealing which has always won us the loyalty of our associates and customers.
Driven by our passion to help people live healthier lives, we are always on the lookout for new global associations and expand our health care services to further strengthen our presence as a leader in Iraq’s health care sector.
We welcome the like-minded, global players in the health care sector to join hands and be a part of our success journey. As is well said by Henry Ford, “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success” , let us grow together. Your interest matters a lot to us.
We are just a phone call away: 08169945853 .
You can also contact us at: email@example.com.
- Albanna Group has been certified by a large number of national and international companies of repute for its services.
The long list of such certifications includes such companies as Staar Surgical, Micromind, Alcon, HAAG Streit Surgical and Agon.
Owners & Business Titles
- Hassan Albanna
Chairman of the Board
IT Procurement Director
Alaa Mahmood Khalil
Public Relations Director
Business Development &
Message from the Management
I am pleased with our achievement in successfully executing our strategic priorities last year.
We have set a clear path to be the most consumer-centric health care company in Iraq and are committed to provide products and services in every health-related field at a competitive cost.
We are powered by our unmatched global collaborations and market-focused approach, offering need-based solutions.
We have also chalked out our plan for developing an advanced and integrated community care system that provides medical care, nursing care, and other services within local communities in Iraq.
Reliable, safe, and sincere business practices have always been a part of our work culture. Today, we are well placed to lead the transformation of health care services in Iraq.
I would like to thank everyone for being a part of our success story. Your encouragement and hard work helped us to remain focused on our goal even during tough times.
About The Author
Piyush P. Srivastava, Student Consultant, Mumbai
Mr. Piyush , with over 20 years of experience , as a Career Consultant ( https//www.successbureauedu.com ) has guided thousands of job seekers in achieving their dream jobs .
Mr. Piyush is also a professional blogger . He writes about various career options in India & abroad for the benefit of readers .