Reserve Bank of India conducts RBI Grade B Officer grade exam. which a very popular among those who seek a career in finance sector. The table below provides details about the RBI Grade B exam. 2024for your reference :
RBI Grade B : Join Free Coaching
RBI Grade B Exam Details for Your Success
- Conducting Body : Reserve Bank of India
- Post : RBI Grade B Officer
- Exam Frequency : Annually
- Job Location : Anywhere in India
The successful candidates are inducted as officers in the following departments:
- Officers in Grade B (General)
- Officers in Grade B (Department of Economic and Policy Research)
- Officers in Grade B (Department of Statistics and Information Management)
The Reserve Bank of India through RBI Grade B 2020 notification will be inviting application for 630 Grade B vacancies (tentative).
You are advised to regularly visit RBI official website ( https://www.rbi.org.in/ ) for updates.
You can apply for the RBI Grade B exam. 2020 online by following a certain set of steps :
- You can visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India ( https://www.rbi.org.in/ ) to apply online.
- You need to enter their basic qualifications and other details asked in the form and upload documents accordingly.
- You need to upload a set of documents, which includes a photograph, signature, handwritten declaration and thumb impression.
- You must verify the details carefully before making the final submission as no changes can be made in the form once the payment is complete.
- The form will not be accepted until the online payment is complete. The application fee for this exam is Rs. 800 for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- You must also note that if any discrepancy is found in the application form, RBI holds the right to reject the application at any time during the recruitment procedure.
RBI Grade B Officer Salary
|RBI Grade B Officer Salary Structure
|Rs. 35,150/- p.m.
|RBI Grade B Officer (General)
|A minimum of 60% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th and 10th Standard examinations
|RBI Grade B Officer (Department of Economic and Policy Research)
|A Master’s Degree in Economics or Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized Indian or Foreign University
|RBI Grade B (Department of Statistics and Information Management)
|A Master’s Degree in Statistics or Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical with a minimum of 55% marks
Note : The number of attempts are restricted to six for candidates belonging to the General category. No such restrictions are there for candidates belonging to other categories.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
The recruitment of RBI Grade B officers takes place in two stages, which are followed by the interview :
- Phase I examination
- Phase II examination
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern for Phase – I
|No. of Questions
|120 minutes .
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern for Phase – II
|Name of the Paper
|Type of the Paper
|Duration (in minutes)
|Paper I Economic & Social Issues
|Paper-II English ( Writing Skills )
|Descriptive ( to be typed with the help of keyboard )
|Paper III Finance & Management
RBI Grade B Vacancy
The RBI Grade B exam. is conducted annually .
RBI Grade B Admit Card
The Admit card for the post of Grade B Officer is released for every phase of the examination separately. You can download their RBI Grade B Admit card 10 to 15 days in advance to the date of examination .