The State Bank of India (SBI) was established on 2nd June, 1806 as Bank of Calcutta. It is considered as one of the largest banks by asset size. It has the highest number of domestic branches spread and has a strong international presence. Every year State bank of India conducts SBI Exams. to hire eligible candidates for various posts. You will find here regularly updated SBI Exam Job Alert.
- SBI Probationary Officer (PO)
- SBI Clerk (Junior Associates)
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO/ SO)
SBI Exams : Join Free Coaching
(Free Mock Tests, Study Material, and Video Tutorials)
SBI PO Recruitment
Being the largest public sector bank in India, State Bank of India recruits new candidates through the following SBI bank exams every year :
The SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Exam. selects candidates for the management cadre of the bank.
The SBI PO exam. can be categorized into three stages :
- SBI PO Preliminary Exam. (NRA CET is Proposed)
- SBI PO Main Exam. and
The SBI PO main exam. comprises of two sections :
- Objective test : In this section, the focus is mainly on core knowledge areas which are required in the modern workplace.
It consists of :
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- General Knowledge
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- Economy, Banking Awareness and
Descriptive Test : This test primarily measures the candidates’ ability to use written English language skills in a business setting.
SBI PO Group Discussion and SBI PO Interview: Candidates who clear the SBI PO Mains exam are put through group discussion and interview, which is the final stage of selection before a merit list of final selected candidates is listed .
SBI Clerk Recruitment
It recruits new employees in the position of Junior Associates for the clerical cadre of the bank .
It consists of two stages :
- SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam. : This exam. is the initial stage which filters out candidates for the next level. (NRA CET is Proposed)
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam. : In this stage, the marks that candidates secure usually determines the selection of candidates as clerks in SBI .
- SBI Interview : There is no interview and the SBI exam results are announced in a couple of months . The final selection is done on the basis of merit .
SBI SO Exam
It aims to recruit Specialist Officers (SO) for the bank .
SBI Specialist Officer aspirants have to mandatorily fulfil the minimum SBI SO eligibility requirements .
The selection process of this exam primarily consists of an interview which emphasizes on the work experience and specialization of the candidates .
SBI releases the official notification of each competitive exam. : Probationary Officer, Clerk and Specialist Officer every calendar year . Here, it updates about the tentative exam dates, call letter download and application closure dates for its prospective aspirants.
>> The candidates can check on the official website of SBI for vacancies and Important dates on SBI official website.
SBI Clerk Vacancy
Thousands of vacancies have been released for the post of SBI Clerk 2024.
The SBI bank exam. syllabus is similar to IBPS bank exams. SBI PO / Clerk / SO candidates are assessed on the basis of the following sections :
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
- Professional Banking Knowledge
Candidates are required to have a valid email ID and mobile number while registering themselves online through Bank’s official website www.sbi.co.in/careers .
SBI Eligibility Criteria
The essential eligibility criteria for the different SBI examinations : PO, Clerk & SO in 2020 is given below :
- Educational Qualification
- SBI Age Limit
SBI Admit Card
You should monitor the SBI official page regularly for latest updates on the SBI Admit Card for both Prelims & Mains Exams.
- How To Prepare For Bank Clerk Examination?
- How To Prepare For SSC CGLE ?
- NRA CET Updates For Govt Jobs