The Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi, was established in 1975. Every year, it conducts exams to fill thousands of vacancies in various government departments. SSC Exams Free Coaching will help you to prepare for the upcoming Government exams. Find Free Mock Tests, Study Material, & Video Tutorials.
SSC Exams : Join Free Coaching
(Free Mock Tests, Study Material, and Video Tutorials)
SSC Tentative Calendar of Exams
Download SSC Tentative Calendar of Exams. Start your preparations in advance to succeed in the forthcoming SSC Exams.
List of SSC Recruitment Board Exams
|SSC Scientific Assistant IMD
|UPSSSC Lower PCS
|CG Vyapam Recruitment
|HSSC Group D
|Haryana Gram Sachiv
|OSSSC Group C
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer
|RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor
|RSMSSB Junior Instructor
|RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI
|RSMSSB Assistant Radiographer
|RSMSSB Lab Assistant
Major Govt. Exams Conducted by SSC
Combined Graduate Level Examination ( SSC CGL )
The the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Graduated Level Examination (CGLE) every year and recruit Group B and C officers to various posts in top ministries, departments and organizations of the Government of India. You must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university at the time of applying. View Details
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam ( SSC CHSL )
The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam every year to fill large number of vacancies such as Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators etc. View Details
Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization ( SSC CPO )
Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization (SSC CPO) is a National Level Examination. The Staff Selection Commission conducts this exam every year for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CISF, and Sub-Inspector in CAPF, BSF, and SSB. View Details
Staff Selection Commission General Duty ( SSC GD )
Staff Selection Commission General Duty exam is conducted annually by the Staff Selection Commission to fill a large number of posts in the reputable Central Government agencies like CRPFs, NCB, AR as Non-Gazetted Constable, Sepoy, and Rifleman respectively, the SSC GD Constable exam is essential. View Details
Staff Selection Commission Relevant Downloads
SSC Model Question Paper
SSC Scheme of Exam CHSL
SSC Scheme of Exam MTS NT
SSC Scheme of Exam CAPFs
SSC Scheme of Exam of JHT
SSC Scheme of Exam of Steno
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Staff Selection Commission?
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the Government of India’s organization. It is responsible for recruiting staff for various posts in the central government and its subordinate offices.
Staff Selection Commission conducts what type of exams?
The SSC conducts a variety of exams. The detail is given as under:
· Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE)
· Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL)
· Combined Matriculation Level Examination (CGL)
· Stenographer Grade C and D Examination
· Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination
· Divisional Accountant/Junior Accountant Examination
· Income Tax Inspector/Central Excise Inspector Examination
· Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination
· Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces Examination
· Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying) Examination
· Surveyor Grade C Examination
· Data Entry Operator Examination
· Statistical Investigator Grade II Examination
How can I apply for an SSC exam?
To apply for job, you must register on the SSC official website. After that, you can apply for the exam of your choice.
The SSC application process is completely online. You should be ready with your details like educational details and other relevant documents while applying.
What is the syllabus for the SSC exams?
· General Intelligence and Reasoning
· Quantitative Aptitude
· English Language, and
· General Awareness
Why to choose SSC Exams for my career?
· Job security
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Opportunities for career advancement
· Pension benefits
To be successful in the forthcoming SSC Exam., it is advisable that you must start your preparations well in advance so that you may confidently cover the whole syllabus. The exam is tough as lakhs of candidates apply from every corner of the country. You must create your own Study Time-table and strictly follow it till you appear in the exam.
At the same time, it is also of utmost importance that you join our absolutely free coaching so that you may have a feel of the actual exam. Our free coaching includes unlimited subject wise Mock Tests, Study Material, and Video Tutorials.
Also, you should ensure that you:
- Arrive at the exam center early and be prepared with all the necessary documents.
- Read the instructions carefully before starting the exam.
- Manage your time wisely and don’t spend too much time on any one question.
- If you don’t know the answer to a question, mark it for review and come back to it later.
- Check your answers carefully before submitting the paper.